VELEC USA Inc.
Terms and Conditions OF SALE
Website powered by Velec USA Inc.
Last modified: November 22, 2022
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH VELEC USA INC. OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS OR GOODS BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Welcome to Velec! These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of Velec products (each a “Product”, collectively the “Products”) through www.Velecebike.com (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by Velec USA Inc., a Delaware limited liability company (referred to as “Velec USA”, “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any Products that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site and/or Product(s) after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation.
You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all Products listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the Products to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Velec USA and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email. You have the option to cancel your order at any time within 48 hours of placing the order, as we aim to process orders within that time period, by contacting our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already been shipped, we will not be able to cancel shipment and you will be responsible for the Product(s).
Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a Product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All applicable taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us at the time of your order before our acceptance of an order. Velec USA’s Site is powered by Shopify and all payments made by you to Velec USA Inc. are processed through Shopify’s payment portal. When you provide payment information on this Website, it will be submitted through Shopify’s payment portal. We accept all approved Shopify payment methods [Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club debit and credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal] for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the account and credit card information you supply to us are true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- Velec USA ships its Products to addresses in the following states of the United States of America: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, and Virginia.
- Please check the individual Product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- We ship our Products via USPS, Fedex, UPS or independent carriers from our warehouse within 3 business days of our receipt and approval of your order and payment unless otherwise noted on the Product’s page. Please note that Velec USA Inc may need to send multiple shipments but will attempt to ship your order in a single shipment whenever possible, depending on the weight and dimensions of the items you ordered. Check out the item’s product page for the most up-to-date information. Delivery times may vary depending on where you live. We do not offer expedited shipping at this time.
- Special circumstances such as a high volume of orders, new product releases, or restock days may lead to longer shipping times. If this is the case, we will note it on the product page and send a follow-up reminder via email.
- Delivery confirmation requires the recipient or a responsible party to sign for a parcel at time of delivery. Velec USA’s shipping carrier will not drop off your package until a signature is secured.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the Product(s) to the carrier. Please note we are not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen items due to the shipping carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- If for any reason Velec USA. has not received the full payment for the Products bought through the Site prior to their delivery, said Products will remain Velec USA’s property until such time as payment is received in full. Velec USA Inc. reserves the right (subject to applicable law) to terminate your right to use the Products if payment is not made when due, or if Shopify declines payment or requires Velec USA to return any payment made for the Products, for any reason.
- Return and Refund Eligibility.
Velec USA adheres to rigorous quality standards and wants you to have a positive customer experience. We invite you to read the following return policy carefully. Please note that all returns pursuant to this Section 4 are subject to our Preauthorization Policy as set forth in Section 5 of these Terms.
- Eligibility for Returns. It is your responsibility to make sure that the Products you wish to return are eligible for such return. To determine whether your Products are eligible for return, please refer to the Terms contained herein, and either contact a member of our customer support department or visit our website at htps://velecEbike.com/support/help-center.
- Returns of New and Unused Products Within 14 Days of Receipt. Velec USA allows you to return any Products in new and unused condition with a maximum of 10 miles on the odometer and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt with no restocking fee, less shipping charges. Please note that shipping charges are the responsibility of the recipient for all returns. Following the reception of any Products in new and unused condition in its original condition, a refund will be issued using the same method of payment originally used for the purchase. Please contact a member of our customer support department to initiate your return. Velec USA will notify you at the email address on file when your return is processed.
- Returns of New and Unused Items from the 15th to the 30th day Following Receipt of the Products. If you wish to return Products that are in new and unused condition in their original packaging outside of the 14-day window, you must first contact our customer support department to determine whether you are illegible or not for such return. Any new and unused items returned between the 15th and 30th day following receipt of the Product are subject to the return shipping charges and a restocking fee in the amount of thirty percent (30%) of the purchase price. Items must be free of any damage. Product must have less than ten (10) miles on the odometer to be eligible for return. No returns or refunds will be allowed after the 30th day following receipt of the Products.
- Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable Products. Sale Products, clearance Products, Products bought using a gift card, shall not be entirely refunded, the portion of the Product paid by a gift card shall not be refunded, however the remaining portion of the purchase price, provide it exceeds the gift card amount, shall be refundable, the entirety subject to all other terms of the return policy stated herein.
- Refunds When a Discount Code Was Applied. If you applied a discount code on an order you wish to return, you will be refunded at the value of the purchase price after the discount was applied to the Products ordered. The discount code will not be reissued.
- Return Shipping Costs. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your Products. Shipping costs are non-refundable, and we recommend using a trackable shipping service. Please note that we cannot guarantee that we will receive the Products you are attempting to return and that it is your responsibility to ensure that we do. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any loss or damage which occurs during shipping.
- Preauthorization Policy.
In order to return any Products or request a replacement for any damaged or missing Products, a preauthorization from us is required. You must contact Customer Support by email at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number before shipping your Product(s) back to us. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. We are not responsible for shipping fees on authorized returns. All shipping costs incurred will be your sole responsibility. You shall bear the risk of loss during all return shipments until such returned Products are delivered to us. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
Please note that refunds will be made after the Products are received, inspected, and approved for refund by Velec USA.
Refunds are processed within approximately three (3) business days of our receipt of the returned Product(s). Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. Please note that bank processing times may vary and are not under our control. Please contact your bank for their policies and processing times for refunds.
We reserve the right to refuse the refund on a return if the bicycle is damaged contrary to the statements of the customer at time of contacting customer support, or which does not conform to the customers’ statement and/or does not conform to Velec USA’s return policy.
- Limited Warranty.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN THE DOCUMENTATION WE PROVIDE WITH THE PRODUCTS.
WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD (AS DEFINED BELOW), THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP. WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND THIS PROVISION SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE SEVERED FROM THESE TERMS AND SHALL NOT BE DEEMED TO AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THE REMAINING PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY POTENTIAL DEFECT IN OUR PRODUCT(S) IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT, EXCHANGE, REFUND OR THE ISSUANCE OF PRODUCT CREDIT IN THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR SUCH PRODUCT(S), AS DETERMINED IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT.
- Who May Use This Warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of Products from the Site. It does not extend to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the Products. The Velec USA warranty is conditional to the Product(s) having been handled and maintained diligently and in accordance with the instructions set forth in the Owner’s Manual.
What Does This Warranty Cover. With respect to any Product(s) purchased from this Site, this limited warranty covers, during the Warranty Period (as defined below), defects in materials and workmanship in with respect to the following components (collectively, the “Covered Components”):
- Mechanical Components. Velec USA warrants to you that mechanical components, including but not limited to, wheels, fork, headset, handlebar, saddle, drivetrain (derailleur, chain, cassette, crankset) and accessories (the “Mechanical Components”) are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase of the Product(s) by you.
- Electrical System. Velec USA warrants to you that the Electrical System, also referred to as the propulsion system, including the motor, accelerator components, battery(ies), controller, wiring, electric cables, motor cut-outs, console, and charger are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase of the Product(s) by you.
- Frame. Velec USA warrants to you that the frame of the electric bicycle, when new, is protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase of the Product(s) by you. The bicycle’s frame excludes the battery, all the electric components, the paint and finish, the front fork, the wheels, the tires, the drive train, the brakes, the seat post, the handlebar and stem, and any suspension component or part.
- Battery. Velec USA warrants to you that the battery included with the electric bicycle, when new, is protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years following the manufacturing date indicated on said battery. Please note that the manufacturing date of the battery can usually be found on the serial number of the battery in question.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover. This limited warranty does not cover the following or any damages due to:
- improper use and improper assembly;
- failure to follow the Product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance;
- combination or use with any products, materials, processes, systems or other matter not provided or authorized in writing by us;
- unauthorized repair;
- normal wear and tear;
- external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
- labor charges that may apply at Velec USA sole discretion for changeover or part replacement.
- scratches, dents, paint chips and cosmetic damage not caused by Velec USA;
- product(s) that have the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- product(s) that have the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- batteries are not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage; or
- all consumable products, including but not limited to:
- Inner tubes
- Brake pads
- Brake disks
- What is the Period of Coverage. This limited warranty starts on the date your purchase is shipped to you and lasts for the period of time respectively specified at section 6(b) of these Terms for each component of the (the “Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period is not extended if we replace a warranted Product. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
- What Are Your Remedies Under This Warranty. With respect to any defective Product(s) during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (i) repair or replace such Product(s) (or the defective part) free of charge (ii) issue a refund, or (iii) issue product credit in the amount of the purchase price of such Product(s). We will also pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement Product(s) to you if we elect to repair or replace the defective Product(s).
SHOULD THERE BE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR PRODUCT(S) DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE REPAIRS TO YOUR ELECTRIC BICYCLE MUST BE PERFORMED BY VELEC USA OR AN AUTHORIZED VELEC SERVICE CENTER OTHERWISE YOU MAY NOT PRESERVE YOUR RIGHTS.
- How Do You Obtain Warranty Service. To obtain warranty service, you must contact our Customer Support Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Warranty Period to obtain an RMA number. No warranty service will be provided without an RMA number.
- Manufacturing Defect. Should you discover what you believe is a manufacturing defect with our Product(s), you must immediately cease using the product and notify Velec USA in writing. This notification to Velec USA must occur from the moment you first became aware of said defect in order to give Velec USA the opportunity to ensure safe operation of its Product(s) and an opportunity to timely investigate, identify and correct any possible manufacturing defects, as determined in the sole discretion of Velec USA.
If a manufacturing defect arises during the Warranty Period, the Covered Components (including the batteries, controller, or any other Covered Component of the electric bicycle) must be shipped COD to Velec USA directly at the Velec service center according to instructions provided by the Customer Care department. Following our repairs thereto, Velec USA shall ship the Covered Component back to you exclusively free of charge. You shall ensure that the component you wish to return is in fact a Covered Component. We invite you to contact our Customer Care Department to make these verifications.
- Limitation of Liability
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, NOR WILL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PRODUCTION, WORK, DATA, USE, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, REVENUE OR PROFIT, ANY DIMINUTION IN VALUE, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
VELEC USA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ISSUES ARISING FROM IMPROPER USE OR ASSEMBLY, OR OPERATION BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT(S), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY SUBSEQUENT OR OTHER OWNER OR TRANSFEREE OF THE PRODUCT(S), OR ANY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND THIS PROVISION SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE SEVERED FROM THESE TERMS AND SHALL NOT BE DEEMED TO AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THE REMAINING PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS.
- Limited Lifespan of Components. As for any other consumer goods, Velec USA’s Products and its components have a limited lifespan. The life span of Velec USA’s Products may vary depending on manufacturing standards, materials used for the Products as well as the type and frequency of use to which the Products has been subjected. However, Velec USA advises you that the maintenance and upkeep performed on the Products during its useful life cycle are very important for purposes of extending the lifespan of your Products. The lifespan of a Lithium battery is 3 to 5 years on average. If the battery has not been used for a prolonged period of time (approximately more than 6 months), it is possible that the battery loses its capacities or stops working properly. Make sure to charge your battery and to use your electric bicycle on a regular basis. Furthermore, charging your battery on a regular basis is not enough to maintain good battery health, as the battery must be used on the electric bicycle to maximize its longevity.
- Goods Not for Resale or Export.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. You represent and warrant that you are buying Products from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export.
- Force Majeure.
We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Delaware. For purposes of arbitrating any dispute that arises under this Agreement, the parties hereby submit to and consent and agree that such arbitration shall be exclusively conducted in New York County, New York.
- Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
YOU AND VELEC ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS OR TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE (EACH A “CLAIM”), WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Section 11. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator’s decision in any such arbitration will be final and binding upon the parties and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties agree that the arbitration will be kept confidential and that the existence of the proceeding and any element of it (including, without limitation, any pleadings, briefs or other documents submitted or exchanged and any testimony or other oral submissions and awards) will not be disclosed beyond the arbitration proceedings, except as may lawfully be required in judicial proceedings relating to the arbitration or by applicable disclosure rules and regulations of securities regulatory authorities or other governmental agencies.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
This arbitration agreement does not preclude you or us from seeking action by federal, state, or local government agencies. In addition, you and we retain the right to apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for provisional relief, including pre-arbitral attachments or preliminary injunctions, and any such request shall not be deemed incompatible with these Terms, nor a waiver of the right to have disputes submitted to arbitration as provided in these Terms.
Neither you nor we may act as a class representative or private attorney general, nor participate as a member of a class of claimants, with respect to any Claim. Claims may not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis. The arbitrator can decide only your and/or our individual Claims. The arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated.
If any provision of this Section is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then that specific provision shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed, but the remainder of this Section shall continue in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of this Section of the Terms will be effective or enforceable unless recorded in a writing signed by the party waiving such a right or requirement. Such a waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of these Terms. This Section of the Terms will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
THIS SECTION LIMITS CERTAIN RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A COURT ACTION, THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIM, THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN AAA RULES, AND THE RIGHT TO CERTAIN REMEDIES AND FORMS OF RELIEF. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU OR WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
How to Serve a Notice or Subpoena
If you have a subpoena to serve to the Company, please note that the Company does not accept service via email or fax and will not respond to this improperly served subpoena. All subpoenas must be properly served to the Company:
Velec USA Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
VELEC USA INC.
2915 OGLETOWN ROAD, # 4315
NEWARK, DE 19713
Please note also that providing detailed and accurate information at the outset will facilitate efficient processing of your request. That information will include, for example, email and/or the credit card number used to make purchases for retail purchase information.
You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 11 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers.
The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Velec USA Inc.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries.
These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. Notices will be effective one business day after they are sent.
If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
- Entire Agreement.
In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any other written agreement between the parties and specifically covering the same goods or services, these Terms shall prevail to the extent of such conflict.
If you have any question about these Terms and Conditions, or if you have technical questions about the operation of our Service, please contact our customer support department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org